Hair Dressing & Beauty Therapy
About The Course
The course targets both primary and secondary school leavers who are interested on hands-on skills in hairdressing and beauty therapy that will enable them to fit in the labor market as salaried or as self-employed. Our learning is based on practical in a well-equipped workshop; we ensure that our trainees have customer service skills, diagnostic skills, work ethic and problem solving skills to make them suitable for the job market.
WHAT HAIRDRESSERS DO
- They offer consultation on how to maintain hair and scalp.
- They offer advice on the best products to use on hair to make proper growth.
- Maintain and manage tools, equipment and materials used in good condition.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through excellent hairdressing skills.
WHAT BEAUTICIANS DO
- They offer consultation on how to maintain skin in good condition.
- Ensure personal grooming, general grooming and Hygiene.
- Offer relaxation therapy for clients (massage, pedicure, manicure etc.)
- Offer make up services.
The course is covered in one year in the following contents,
- Salon safety and procedures
- Shampooing and Conditioning
- Roller setting ,dressing and styling
- Plaiting and braiding
- Dred locking
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Localized engineering education
- Computer skills
NITA grade 3, 2 & 1
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATION
- 2 copies passport –size photographs
- Copies of certificates /result slip (KCSE/KCPE)
- School leaving certificate
- A copy of National ID (contact the office if you don’t have)
- 2 Exercise books (4Q and 2Q)
- Bank pay slip for the term
For further clarification contact the head of department on 0723008567
Registration is ongoing, to apply SMS your name, grade, email address to 0712591894
Call Us Today
+254 723 783 178 | +254 726 055 778